Friday, January 2, 2009

Pet is an animal that we own...
There are many type of pet such as...
Cat, dog, tortoise and even monkey...

Pet is a special friend...
They need some love from us...
And even some care from us...

When we lonely...
Pet can company us...
Can make us happy and feel joy...

BUT SOME PEOPLE...!!~

Just ignore them...
Let them hungry...
And thirsty...

They also want some care and love....
Just like human...
Even a bit love would be perfect...

If you want to have a pet...
You must make sure that you can take care of yourselves first...
Then you can have a pet...

SO SHOW SOME LOVE TO YOUR BELOVED PET...

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I like your poems. Since I am an English teacher too, I would like someday to use your poems as examples, if it would be alright for you. Rest assured you will be properly acknowledged. I would also like to include you in my fave blogs so that my students can link with you and read your poems.

    ReplyDelete